help with replys

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
New to forums guys & gals so I apologise if this is a "DOH" question or if im asking in the wrong place. how do i do a reply with th origional post displayed in it? you know where it comes up with QUOTE then your reply in the same box ?? whats the diff between reply & quick reply?? hope i havent answere my own question ha ha

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Use the QUOTE function above each persons post.
Quick reply is a box at the bottom of the screen for basic replys, Ie no assistance with img, quote and url codes.
Normal reply gives you all of these options as well as the smilies, bold lettering, listing, coloured fonts etc. If you already know the syntax for each of these it saves time, otherwise use the reply button and click on each option you may need.

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Use the QUOTE function above each persons post.
Quick reply is a box at the bottom of the screen for basic replys, Ie no assistance with img, quote and url codes.
Normal reply gives you all of these options as well as the smilies, bold lettering, listing, coloured fonts etc. If you already know the syntax for each of these it saves time, otherwise use the reply button and click on each option you may need.

thanks brendy