Help! need 3 golfers for a photo/video shoot this Thursday @ Burhill (Surrey)

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Afternoon all

I'm after 3 golfers to appear in a GM photo/video shoot at Burhill this Thursday September 3rd.

You wont need to say anything on camera just need to be happy to feature in our pace of play videos and some general GM stock photography to be used ongoing in the mag - fame awaits!

You'll be needed from 9am to 5pm. Need to wear golf gear and bring clubs

we will feed and water you during the day and it should be a bit of fun

Obviously suits golfers who are free on Thursday and within relatively easy striking distance of Weybridge

I can't pay you an appearance fee but I will take the three golfers for a round with a nice lunch thrown in at a good course in the SE (date to work for all 4 of us) by way of thanks

Ideally looking for a spread of ages but will take what I can at this stage!

If you want to help us out please email me michael.harris@timeinc.com with your name, forum name, mobile number and age

thanks in advance

Mike

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Would love to have been able to help you out Mike, but I'm on Holiday for 2 weeks on Friday so can't swing a day off just before! :(

Come on guys 'n gals, help him out. :)

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
I sure he's had a bundle of emails!

to date only 1! Come, help us out and get a game of golf with me somewhere decent and slap up lunch. People paid good money for that sort of thing in the H4H auction. You could have it for free!

D

Deleted member 15344

Trying to see if I can get cover for my night shift

North Mimms

Tour Winner
Visit site
Do your victims actually get to play golf on Thursday or just hang about looking like they are playing quickly or slowly in photos?

I'd worry that I'd get chosen for the "don't do this" load of photos so all my golfing mates would think that I always leave my trolley in the wrong place, and fill in my scorecard on the green:D