Help my choose a new bag

• Thread starter Deleted member 18121
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18121

Hi all

At the moment I have my cart bag (which I very rarely use) and a H2NO waterproof carry bag..... this one that I use most (even on my trolley).

For the upcoming season I'm only joining my clubs par 3 course, which is a selection of 90-170 yard par 3s, meaning I should only need around 7 clubs.

I'm hoping to be able to commit to playing the 9 hole twice a week and rather than carrying round my full carry bag or taking bits in and out of it every week, I like the idea of a mini/sunday/pencil bag that I can leave a handful of balls/tees etc in and then only sort out my main bag when I do play 18 hole courses once a month.

So long waffle short....does anyone have an opinion on a decent bag? what do go for/not go for?

Also one final question - I really dont need my cart bag any more, so where do you get rid of them? I'm thinking of just giving it to charity shop rather than the hassle of selling it.

Siolag

Visit site
Hi all

At the moment I have my cart bag (which I very rarely use) and a H2NO waterproof carry bag..... this one that I use most (even on my trolley).

For the upcoming season I'm only joining my clubs par 3 course, which is a selection of 90-170 yard par 3s, meaning I should only need around 7 clubs.

I'm hoping to be able to commit to playing the 9 hole twice a week and rather than carrying round my full carry bag or taking bits in and out of it every week, I like the idea of a mini/sunday/pencil bag that I can leave a handful of balls/tees etc in and then only sort out my main bag when I do play 18 hole courses once a month.

So long waffle short....does anyone have an opinion on a decent bag? what do go for/not go for?

Also one final question - I really dont need my cart bag any more, so where do you get rid of them? I'm thinking of just giving it to charity shop rather than the hassle of selling it.

I liked the look of the Titleist Pencil bag my Pro had in, and was about to get one for my locker, but then the club closed! Will get one when its back to normal, ideal for evening rounds.

The other bag, maybe give it to the club pro for someone starting out?

badgermat

Club Champion
Visit site
If you like SunMountain, you should take a look at the 2Five. It's light, has full-length dividers, loads of pockets and is great for 7+ clubs.

Although it feels a bit flimsy (made out of stuff that resembles spinnaker cloth) mine has lasted 4 years with the only wear being around the top where a couple of the clubs rub.

bm

Attachments

• D5PURUUE0H9K.jpg
    D5PURUUE0H9K.jpg
    327.2 KB · Views: 3