Hate Missing a Game!! Well Not Any MORE…

nine_hole

Visit site
Hey guys,

Woods wins his fifth Buick Invitational in six years, by eight shots, making him the prohibitive favorite to win his third U.S. Open on a course he's been playing since Junior World. What’s your take on who will hold the title this year round?

Well while you ponder on, I’ll let you onto this fantastic mobile app that I stumbled upon a few days back. This app streams live scores on to my phone, YEAH!! Perfect timing with me having to travel all the way east on business this week, I can now catch live score updates for all the games in progress, info of my favorite teams – schedules, standings, breaking news, literally everything I need to know about Golf on my phone. The latest info is automatically pushed to my phone, thus connecting me to the game no matter where I go. Adding to all this: it’s FREE; give it a shot by visiting http://golf.plusmo.com on your phone.

Especially with the US Open around the corner and Tiger Woods eyeing the title as its only thing that ever mattered to him. I have a strong feeling tournament is going to have something exceptional to look forward to with its twists along the holes.

I wouldn’t want to miss the game for the world. WOULD YOU…..

SS2

Tour Rookie
scoresaver.co.uk
You are still missing the game, all you are getting are the scores. You are not hearing the commentary or seeing the pictures. All you are getting is opportunities to break away from whatever else you are doing to fiddle about with your phone.

You say I have a strong feeling tournament is going to have something exceptional to look forward to with its twists along the holes.. This may be true but ffs find a TV if it's that important to you. Watching the live scores from the final few holes on my phone sounds about as exciting as watching a boxing match on Teletext. :D

Atticus_Finch

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
This will be the last time that I reply to any post of this nature and hopefully we'll all do the same, allowing it to slip quietly down the forum into obscurity like it deserves.

forefortheday

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'm more than capable of getting annoyed on a monday!

For the sake of humanity go forth and mutliply, the worlds idiot ratio is in serious imbalance!

or would you like the more industrial version?

And no I won't be missing it I'll be watching it on my telly or the internet where I can see nice lovely pictures

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
I would rather miss the coverage of the next 3 majors than sign up to your service. Get a decent job instead of trying to con people into signing up to your crappy service and more importantly get a life and stop pestering those who are not remotely interested in your attempt at free advertising.

good bye

benny

Head Pro
Visit site
Why would you want fukcing text messages bleeping at 3 oclock in the bastard morning when you have to get up for work anyway?!!!
the US open is on at sily oclock this year so I'll be getting an early night and seeing who wins when I get up Monday.

And then The Proper Open Championship is on before long when we can watch for free for over 24 hours in 4 days and won't have to read a stinking text to keep us up to date for the entire duration. Good day sir!

billyg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
They're all at it today. Must be the weather.

To the OP:

There's a really great offer going on in another thread here looking for normal golfers to buy normal clothing. Why don't you take a look and sign up?

(that way you can join forces and go (Bleep) each other) :mad: