Game Golf Live - how do you get yours working

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Really is a shame, as the idea of it is great .... just now the execution seems to be poor. Might see if I can sell it
I bought GG live about two years ago as it advertised as working with Apple Watch. I spent 18 months complaining about it not working and them ignoring me half the time and now that it is working the battery is now screwed. Shotscope gets great review but the battery life on the watch doesn’t last much past the round apparently which appears to be a GPS watch trait. Not sure about Arcoss but it seems to be coming to the forefront. Due to my GG experience I’m reluctant to try them though.

Personally I liked GG for strokes saved data but I’d never use it for distance tracking as the GPS can be off. If you want layouts I found the free version of Hole19 pretty good and it works with Apple Watch via your phone.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Having used all ,3 arccos is by far the better of the systems the phone in your pocket isn't so bad after a couple of swings you forget you have it on you, shot scopes battery will get you round an 18 hole course no problem, but it can take several hours to charge from dead and even if you charge it fully and leave it off for a few days you'll see the battery drains 30/40%

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Having used all ,3 arccos is by far the better of the systems the phone in your pocket isn't so bad after a couple of swings you forget you have it on you, shot scopes battery will get you round an 18 hole course no problem, but it can take several hours to charge from dead and even if you charge it fully and leave it off for a few days you'll see the battery drains 30/40%
Does the Arcoss system transmit to Apple Watch?

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Android wear or samsung gear watches are on the set up at the start not sure about apple watch
Thanks. Actually been doing some research and they do but battery life seems to be an issue. Bizarrely the grip version which I’d prefer requires a $99 annual fee but it looks like the tag system doesn’t.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
I have the screw in tag system and if I was to change clubs would be an easy swap, arccos also drains my phone battery very quickly, my new phone is a bit better