Has your local pro saved your game?

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
This is for a piece for the PGA

I'm looking for someone whose game has been transformed by their PGA pro, how they've sparked a big improvement,
what you love about your lessons etc - it's a good chance to shine a light on your local pro and give an idea of what they
can do to help club golfers

If you can email me (marktownsendgolf@yahoo.com) with a short synopsis of your transformation (100 words max) or DM on here that would be great
and thanks for the beginner replies, cheers

Last edited:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Will absolutely send you something as my PGA Pro is currently taking me through a very difficult transformation from a 35+yr engrained 'what was' to a 'what will be'. And sometimes - no, rather often - I feel like an absolute beginner.

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
Will absolutely send you something as my PGA Pro is currently taking me through a very difficult transformation from a 35+yr engrained 'what was' to a 'what will be'. And sometimes - no, rather often - I feel like an absolute beginner.

Great, sounds ideal. Thanks

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
No, he absolutely destroyed mine a dozen years ago. And it took me years to get back to a level I was happy with, a period during which I nearly gave the game up.