Harrogate Meet

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Well, this is really disappointing. I was really looking forward to this. And it's taking me ages to type this as I'm a bottle of wine into the weekend. Looking at the responses so far I'm going to pull out. But I'm NOT HAPPY !.
I'll look at organizing something next year as I'm sick to death of seeing all meets in the south. I could even open up the lads week end to Leeds next year? Would anyone be up for that?

I'd be interested in either option.

Real shame the way Harrogate has panned out.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
I always thought the earlier you book these hotels the cheaper they are, and prices rises nearer stay date.

I'm up for a trip north next year.

I'm watching the premier Inn prices and when they are at the right price I'll be letting the two mates know so they can book. We've set the dates as June 25/26/27 but we could add the 24th if people don't want to book holidays to join us. I'll start a new thread on this as soon as the prices are ok.

HarrogateHacker

Visit site
Hi All, many apologies for the lack of contact. Having a strange year. Not played golf for months as I’ve been injured and am also having a few family issues. Can only apologies. The tee times are still booked for Rudding and I have a four ball voucher I was using to bring the costs down, I am happy to contribute this if you are still up for playing. I’ll double check with Pannal as to what may be possible but due to my back will be unable to play.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Good to hear from you Russ... real shame you're injured. Have to say I'm still up for Pannal on Sunday if any others are.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I’ve bailed with the others unfortunately, good job really as we’ve found out the missus is in hospital for an operation on the Friday so I wouldn’t be able to come anyway.

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi All, many apologies for the lack of contact. Having a strange year. Not played golf for months as I’ve been injured and am also having a few family issues. Can only apologies. The tee times are still booked for Rudding and I have a four ball voucher I was using to bring the costs down, I am happy to contribute this if you are still up for playing. I’ll double check with Pannal as to what may be possible but due to my back will be unable to play.

No probs. Shame about your injuries etc.

I've made other plans now for Sunday so will leave it this time but hope to meet up another time.