Happy Chrismas Everyone!

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm just back from the weekly shop at Tescos, and they have the "Seasonal" isle full of Chrisrmas Cake, mince pies and selection boxes! So may I be the first to wish you all a Happy Christmas!

(101 days and counting!)

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Thanks. Seasons greetings to you and yours too.

Bought Mrs Mog a christmas prezzie two weeks ago, so starting to get in the mood.

Have you put the sprouts on yet?

T

thecraw

I was moaning last week because my local Tesco had an isle full of Halloween stuff.

Christmas toy adverts have been on for weeks now.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
I hate Christmas. Sooner it’s over the better! It’s almost as bad as New Years Eve.

So merry bloody Christmas to you all.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm in the Scrooge club, can't stand Christmas anymore and have never liked new year.

for those that do 'may your days be merry and bright, and the hangovers not too painful'.

the parent* of one of HID's grandaughters (complicated) has already been round putting in the order for gd's christmas pressie - the kid's 4 and already has more stuff than all three of mine combined ever did.

*good at getting in early but always 'forgets' her 'sister-in-laws' kids

ColinR

Head Pro
Visit site
Smiffy your "humour" is becoming so old even Brucie wouldn't use those jokes on come dancing. Find something else or at least keep it topical

Lighten up, it was funny. Being teased about getting teased is ok. Chill.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I'm cool just wish the same jokes weren't rehashed. More predicatble than the worse Christmas cracker and without the bang. If you want to tease at least be original

Nobody else had mentioned signing Christmas cards this year. How "less predictable" can I be????
I dunno....
;)