Happy WHS Email day

LincolnShep

Head Pro
Visit site
Just wanted to be the first to wish all my English golfing friends a happy England Golf WHS Email day. I'm sure that, like me, you've been opening the doors on your WHS Email advent calendar and building excitement for the big day. It's finally here!! Have fun everyone, and stay safe.

D

Deleted member 25172

If it's supposed to go to all England Golf members, we're talking about roughly 650k emails to go out, so guessing it'll be sent out in batches to not overload email server and site.

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
If it's supposed to go to all England Golf members, we're talking about roughly 650k emails to go out, so guessing it'll be sent out in batches to not overload email server and site.
No issue with that, but to have the announcement of the launch date still on the website when you are supposed to have gone live is poor release management

D

Deleted member 25172

No issue with that, but to have the announcement of the launch date still on the website when you are supposed to have gone live is poor release management

I totally agree! I was just trying to guess a reason as to why some of us still haven't received the email, nothing else. :)

I still haven't received it either.

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
I was verbally told mine by a club official on saturday but I am waiting to see it in writing in the email before I get too excited. Apparently I am now better than I used to be :LOL: (no need for a WHS nerd to pop my bubble explaining why tihs isn't the case. Give me my moment)
How much better?

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
I was verbally told mine by a club official on saturday but I am waiting to see it in writing in the email before I get too excited. Apparently I am now better than I used to be :LOL: (no need for a WHS nerd to pop my bubble explaining why tihs isn't the case. Give me my moment)

The shots you get could go up on some courses and be fewer on others... if it is much worse we'll all start suffixing the "what is you handicap question" with "I was x under the old system!" :)

D

Deleted member 15344

Email has been sent by EG but log in doesn’t work

D

Deleted member 3432

The shots you get could go up on some courses and be fewer on others... if it is much worse we'll all start suffixing the "what is you handicap question" with "I was x under the old system!" :)

Try explaining it to a non golfer :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: