Pneumonia

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi guys, the last fortnight has been unrelenting and very much a bad time for me as I have been in hospital with pneumonia, I managed to secure my release papers yesterday but they are coming round today to install a virtual Dr in the house so they can keep a daily check on me. I'm far from being out of the woods yet but it's so good to be home again.
It's going to be a good while before I reach for the club's again as full recovery time has been out at a couple of months minimum.
It's the second time I've had pneumonia and the first time was just a mild attack compared to this time around. For six days I had a temperature of over 39.3 which in old money is over a hundred, the sweats and the sleep deficiency really takes an awful lot out of you that's for sure . Hopefully the tunnel is in view now and I'm hoping that I might even get to it and see a light at the far end of it . But for now I'm just happy being back home

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
I had it as a young child, apparently very near killed me. I don't remember very much about it, other than having to crawl around because I had the lost the ability to walk.

Hope you recover as quickly as possible.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nasty nasty thing the big P. My daughter was hospitalized with it 3 times pre 10. Touch wood all clear now, but i have seen what it does. Take care, rest, do as you are told!! Get well soon NR!

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sorry to hear that - tough times indeed. As has been said, make sure you take all the advice and recuperate. Don't take chances and do too much too soon. Hopefully come the summer months you can manage to dust the clubs off but right now just take care and get well.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Gutted to hear this. missis T said sit upright even when trying to sleep. Menthol inhalers may help and a lot of love. All the best me man.