Handicap reduction/increase

Espo54

Visit site
Ok, played charity game on Saturday scored 37. Only 4 ppl over 36. Play off 12. Was pulled up by handicap secretary by one of the societies I play with today saying I should have told him that I had a 37. When we have a good game he has told me I have to tell him but we have not had a good game ie below 36 he is not interested and we are not given our .1 back he say it's too much work.anyone else got this problem and what do you do about it.

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
From 1st January 2017 England Golf require players to return all scores in competitive golf in Non-Qualifying Competitions away from the players home clubs, to assist handicap committees with handicap reviews. (CONGU UHS - Clause 4.5b/8.12).

England Golf has made this decision in order to promote the integrity of the system, and maintain player confidence in handicapping.

Please note these scores must not directly affect a player’s handicap, but should be used as ‘supporting evidence’ of performance when it comes to a handicap review.

Individual scores or Team results must be returned in all Singles, Am-Am and 4BBB with the exception of Texas Scrambles, Foursomes and Greensome competitions, or casual social rounds.

Espo54

Visit site
There is no rules to support any ruling. Think the AGM in October may the opportunity to define the rules. Any help how to word a proposal would be appreciated.