Handicap Jr

Jay

Hacker
Visit site
Hello im 16 and classed as a Jr Golfer, And im just getting back into golf, and want to find my handicap out, should i wait untill im a bit better?? Advice please :)

Jay

Hacker
Visit site
Cheers for the help, Im a member of my local club, but i was wondering should i wait untill i get better, before i get my handicap or just get it straight away.

GOLFER1994

Head Pro
Visit site
I am 16 too ! :D
Get your handicap asap and you then can set targets which in turn will help you improve!
Where do you love mate?

Jay

Hacker
Visit site
Where do i love? I guess you mean where do i play?? anyway i play at loswithiel golf club :)in cornwall (southwest england)

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Get the cards in asap. It doesn't matter where you start but where you end up. Even if you are off a high figure then at least you've got plenty of shots to use and will come down quickly once you get consistent

UpminsterGas11

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Where do i love? I guess you mean where do i play?? anyway i play at loswithiel golf club :)in cornwall (southwest england)

I played there last summer while on holiday, thought i was going to have a heart attack after about 4 holes, no-one told me beforehand they were up the side of a mountain. :)

Loved that par3 down to the railway track though, good job i don't suffer from vertigo. :)