Shallowing the club

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
It's certainly a diffent swing. You are cutting across that old one.

Hope the new one works for you. Sometimes tricky to take these things onto the course and natural instinct likes to revert to old habits.

The proof is in the pudding in the end. If you are hitting it better then stick at it.

Brownie22297

Visit site
It's certainly a diffent swing. You are cutting across that old one.

Hope the new one works for you. Sometimes tricky to take these things onto the course and natural instinct likes to revert to old habits.

The proof is in the pudding in the end. If you are hitting it better then stick at it.
The course is the only place that matters. But have to say I’m very surprised what I was told actually worked. It’s more of athletic move them I’ve ever imagined

Brownie22297

Visit site
Well I tried this way of swinging for 4 rounds. Had one really bad round 2 decent and one really good.The thing I never had before was a few pure draws. Where they start to the right and curve in to the target. I would say maybe a handful a round so far. But really was a shot I’ve never been able to hit until these rounds.For me that is progress. The bad was maybe over hooks and even some toe hits and thins. The toe hits led to some major hooks. So far it has been better than I expected