H4H Sunday Curry Night & Merriment..

Fish

Banned
Visit site
The annual Help for Heroes GoKart Challenge Golfing Day has been announced HERE, so it's only fitting, as tradition would have it, to have a gathering of forumites old & new get together the night before to share a few bevvies, tell a few stories and then sit down together and enjoy some foreign scoff, although I'm sure they may do an excellent steak or Omelette if you don't swing that way :smirk:

Some may head off then for an early night with their mind focussed on the prize and to enjoy the fabulous Camberley Heath golf course, and some may stay out and get messy, the choice is yours, it will stay confident and not be discussed at all :rofl:

I'm looking at a couple of places currently and have enquired towards their menu's, times and availability to sit us all together like the last supper.

Obviously the venue and times along with the pubs we will meet at will all be announced at a later date as some of us will be playing on the Sunday and will need time to get back to our hotel's, change (and shower please :mmm:) and come back out again, but, I just thought I'd get this out there quickly to gain some idea of numbers.

Please copy & paste your names below, everyone is welcome, even if you live locally and can't make the actual H4H day, just come say hello and have a beer if you like, it's always a great night and good to put faces to names :thup:

Fish

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Is this a list, or is that your order?:)

If I come, I'll be there, Rob.

I really want to come this year......

I hope you can, if you and a carload want to stop on the way down I'll happily host you all at Coventry.

Fish
Lincoln Quaker
Pokerjoke
Liverbirdie

D

Deleted Member 1156

Fish
Lincoln Quaker
Pokerjoke
Liverbirdie
Drive4show (possible)

I may be tempted to come along for a curry to meet a few faces if I'm not away on holiday :)

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Fish
Lincoln Quaker
Pokerjoke
Liverbirdie
Drive4show (possible)
Region3 +1

Provisionally for now, subject to them being able to serve the plainest of plain chicken.

Don't compromise anything for it though, I'm sure there'll be somewhere else we could eat but would be good to join in the fun
:cheers:

Edited to remove the extra name I just put in because LB posted just before me but didn't notice it was already in a couple of spots above. Unless it means 2 meals? ;)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1740

Fish
Lincoln Quaker
Pokerjoke
Liverbirdie
Drive4show (possible)
Region3 +1
Blue in Munich
Bigfoot
Stu_C

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Fish
Lincoln Quaker
Pokerjoke
Liverbirdie
Drive4show (possible)
Region3 +1
Blue in Munich
Bigfoot
Stu_C
NWJocko
Junior

I'll dine with you Stu......We can talk through football in the 90's. The greatest decade for footy