Stu_C

Best let the curry houses in Frimley/Camberly know Stu is on the way :whoo:

D

Deleted member 1740

It's a good job I'm not easily offended isn't it :rofl:

Richart I'm disappointed in you!!

D

Deleted member 1740

You are not the first person to say that to me. In fact not even the first today.:eek:

Hopefully we will get game together at Royal Blackmoor.:thup:

Don't worry I've booked myself into Pennyhill Park for a crack,sack and back that day, it'll be like the scene from Little Britain, "call me bubbles dear"........:rofl:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Fish
Lincoln Quaker
Pokerjoke
Liverbirdie
Drive4show (possible)
Region3 +1
Blue in Munich
Bigfoot
Stu_C
NWJocko
Junior
JohnnyDee

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Fish
Lincoln Quaker
Pokerjoke
Liverbirdie
Drive4show (possible)
Region3 +1
Blue in Munich
Bigfoot
Stu_C
NWJocko
Junior
JohnnyDee

Karl102

Toad

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'm up for a curry, I expect to arrive around 6pm if the trains are all on time.

Fish
Lincoln Quaker
Pokerjoke
Liverbirdie
Drive4show (possible)
Region3 +1
Blue in Munich
Bigfoot
Stu_C
NWJocko
Junior
JohnnyDee
Karl102
Toad

TXL

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I'm up for a curry, I expect to arrive around 6pm if the trains are all on time.

Better to get the train to Farnborough Main than Camberley. Distance to Frimley hotel is similar (almost walking distance to the Village hotel) but the service to Farnborough from Waterloo is much better.

Jates12

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Fish
Lincoln Quaker
Pokerjoke
Liverbirdie
Drive4show (possible)
Region3 +1
Blue in Munich
Bigfoot
Stu_C
NWJocko
Junior
JohnnyDee
Karl102
Toad
Jates12 - Staying in the same hotel as most and I will be staying Monday too so why not get suitably oiled the evening before!

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
The annual Help for Heroes GoKart Challenge Golfing Day has been announced HERE, so it's only fitting, as tradition would have it, to have a gathering of forumites old & new get together the night before to share a few bevvies, tell a few stories and then sit down together and enjoy some foreign scoff, although I'm sure they may do an excellent steak or Omelette if you don't swing that way :smirk:

Some may head off then for an early night with their mind focussed on the prize and to enjoy the fabulous Camberley Heath golf course, and some may stay out and get messy, the choice is yours, it will stay confident and not be discussed at all :rofl:

I'm looking at a couple of places currently and have enquired towards their menu's, times and availability to sit us all together like the last supper.

Obviously the venue and times along with the pubs we will meet at will all be announced at a later date as some of us will be playing on the Sunday and will need time to get back to our hotel's, change (and shower please :mmm:) and come back out again, but, I just thought I'd get this out there quickly to gain some idea of numbers.

Please copy & paste your names below, everyone is welcome, even if you live locally and can't make the actual H4H day, just come say hello and have a beer if you like, it's always a great night and good to put faces to names :thup:

Fish
I'm staying at The Travelodge at Frimley that night so am up for some foreign muck & merriment.

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk