H4H pledges - update yours here (rolling thread)

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
My pledge was £5 for every full shot that Adam Williams was lower than me by H4H Day. I had a dismal attempt at saving my money, whereas he's had a fantastic season. So, he ended up 5.2 lower than me meaning he's earned £25 for them - which I've happily paid (and why isn't there a "gritted teeth" smiley??)

D

Deleted member 21258

My pledge was £5 for every full shot that Adam Williams was lower than me by H4H Day. I had a dismal attempt at saving my money, whereas he's had a fantastic season. So, he ended up 5.2 lower than me meaning he's earned £25 for them - which I've happily paid (and why isn't there a "gritted teeth" smiley??)

Thanks for taking Adam on even though he is rapidly improving, great result for the charity.:thup:

Will let Adam know when he gets back from college.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Many thanks for all the payments .

If you are still to pay could you do so before the end of the month, as I am looking to close the justgiving site in my signature.

Cheers Rich

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorted now apologies for delay :thup:

Great effort again with a huge amount raised, doff of the cap to all of you involved in this :cheers:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Sorted now apologies for delay :thup:

Great effort again with a huge amount raised, doff of the cap to all of you involved in this :cheers:
No problems, it was just a very gentle reminder. We really appreciate the support, and hope to see you at next years event.:thup: