H4H pledges - update yours here (rolling thread)

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Out in 24 home in 30. Adding penaties for close rounds I make it £20 for completing my challenge ahead of H4H.

Challenge to shoot level par round the par 3 before H4H complete! First success in three tries.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
AdamWilliams is improving really well so my side bet in the H4H Challenge is already at 2x £5. And with his handicap going one way and mine the other, soon likely to be more

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Can I see some updates on here please, I'll be trawling through it over the next few days in anticipation of seeing some wedge off you all :thup:

D

Deleted member 1147

Can I see some updates on here please, I'll be trawling through it over the next few days in anticipation of seeing some wedge off you all :thup:
Looks like I'll beat my handicap target, but it seems cheap to donate the lower amount.
So, if you can find what I said I'd pay if i missed my target I'll pay up in the next few days👍

D

Deleted Member 1156

Paid my final total of £10 as no more qualifiers now before the big day next week. Hardly played any competitions but every little helps :thup:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Thanks for the updates and payments so far, lets hear from some of the rest of you please.

I've got 1 more birdie to add so £10 from me will be sent in tonight 😎🏌️

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
A very poor total of 3 so I'll add the one from Hankley and also add Radbourne2010's (pleasure to play with you Mark) 3 that he also got at Hankley to make a grand total of 7 @£5 each

£35 Total

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
A very poor total of 3 so I'll add the one from Hankley and also add Radbourne2010's (pleasure to play with you Mark) 3 that he also got at Hankley to make a grand total of 7 @£5 each

£35 Total
You are a true gent Neil, and sorry you had to dash off yesterday. Good news was your food was not wasted as the photographer had it.:thup:

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
You are a true gent Neil, and sorry you had to dash off yesterday. Good news was your food was not wasted as the photographer had it.:thup:

Cheers Rich, I'm sorry I had to dash off too, but it was either a flying visit or no visit. Glad the food didn't go to waste. :thup:

£35 Total

Paid