H4H pledges - update yours here (rolling thread)

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date
D

Deleted Member 1156

All those that have made pledges for this season to boost the H4H coffers please post your updates here.

My first competition round of the year tomorrow. I pledged £1 for every double bogey of worse made in a competition round.

D

Deleted member 15717

Pledged £20 if I don't make Cat1 by the time H4H rolls around. One comp into the year, and got cut to 6.0. Plenty of time for it to rise back up!

D

Deleted Member 1156

Great start for me.....3 blobs in the monthly stableford so £3 into the pot. This could get expensive :rolleyes:

D

Deleted Member 1156

Stableford comp for me yesterday, no blobs so my running total still stands at £3.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Forgot to update this.

Played 3 comps so far this year (non-qualifying) including one yesterday and had 2 doubles so standing at £2......

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Double and treble today so that's £2 to the pot, is it best to keep running total then pay at the end ?

Yes Ben, I think that would be best.

Possibly update each post when it costs you all by saying something like; that's another £2 in today's medal so running total is £6 to date.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
9 lost balls this year, so £9 in the kitty. None in the last few games. Hayling was expensive a few weeks back though.:whistle:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Is it too late to make a pledge? If not, is I there another thread where I should document it?

It's never too late to help donate anything however small to our cause :thup:

This was the latest list in the other thread, I see no point registering on there only to flick back over here, so add yourself to whatever idea you fancy :thup:

Drive4show: £1 for every double bogey or worse in a medal round

NWJocko: £1 for every double bogey or worse in a medal round

stokie_93: £1 for every double bogey or worse in a medal round

Upsidedown: £1 for every double bogey or worse in a medal round

Twire: £2 for every birdie in a qualifying round between now and H4H day

Fish: £2 for every birdie in a qualifying round between now and H4H day

ArnoldArmChewer: £2 for every birdie in a qualifying comp

Greiginfife: £2 for every competition birdie, £5 for every competition Eagle

Dasit: £1 for every birdie, £2 for every eagle, £5 for an albatross and £10 for hole in ones in competition rounds.

Fundy: £1 for every 3 putt in a comp round (and a fiver if I 4 putt!)

Richart: £1 for every ball I lose between now and Hankley comp or not

njrose51: £2 for every top ten finish in my monthly comps.

njrose: £3 for below a top ten and a bonus £10 if I make the final

JamesR: If exact handicap is above 5.0 by HFH I'll donate £25 (if 5.0 or below, £10)

We also had this:

Anyone who is 17.5 or higher and wants to pledge £10 please cut & paste this post and add your name below, quite simply the person who gets the lowest by midnight before Hankley Common wins the bragging rights and a little something from me, everyone above him/her puts in their £10

1/ Fish (18.0)
2/ AMcC (17.8)
3/ Bazzatron (20.0)
4/ Njrose51 (currently 25.1)
5/ Matty (19.9)
6/ Dasit (23.0)
7/ Khamelion (20.3)

Lots of time for people to join in on this and give yourself some personal targets :thup:

Last edited:

mcbroon

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Nice one, cheers. Had similar thoughts to JamesR, so my pledge is:

If I reach a playing h/c of 6, I'll donate £20. If I fail, I'll add an extra £1 for every 0.1 I miss by (so if I end up on 7.1, for example, then I'll donate £27).