H4H - Food and Drink on the Sunday

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I know a lot who are plkaying at Sonning will probably be too late for curry. But i would recommend the Boishakhi for those who want a curry dinner.

https://boishakhi.co.uk/app/

I am probably not golfing but happy to lead the eating and drinking party :)
Drink:
Given the issues with social disctancing etc, i think the best place will be winebar 56. If enough people want to come i can probably book one of the three distinct areas in the pub - was thinking behind the bar that leads to the garden - there are 3 x 4 seat booths and 2 x 2 seat tables. We can also book out a chunk of the gardem. One area has a partial cover and could seat about 12. Let us know interset and timing and i can then have a word with the manager. Real ale drinkers will not be happy but choices are limited - draft is peroni (sold out atm as a country sghortage so now temporarily Heineken, a cider and a craft bear - Punk i think). There is a great wine list and they do a few dishes - cheese, meat platters, meatballs etc

D

Deleted member 1740

What coffee do they sell and is the tea Twinings?

Count me and duffers in?

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
guys
56 is good for 10.30. Difficult to arrange curry so will suggest focus on Boishakhi as timing will be mixed and to sort out timings individually

so i need to know numbers of who and when for 56

I have it booked from 6 - but need to give them some timings as to who what and when?

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
i have a good space for about 20 in the wine var and circa the same outsied. It it may well be quiet so hopefiully more space also available inside. :eek:

D

Deleted Member 1156

I'm guessing I'll get there around 7:30ish as well.

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Let's try and get 2 list - 1 for golfers, with ETA around 7.30, I guess, and the other for the hardened alcoholics who will be there at 6 or so!

Please add names below

Drinkers - ETA 6PM - but likely earlier!!:
  • PNWokingham
Golfers - ETA 7.30 (if different please mention)
  • Drive4show

D

Deleted member 1418

If I'm playing golf, 7.30. If not Paul then I'll be there earlier to keep you company!!