H4H Bearwood Lakes important details for the day

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
How much are they to hire Paul?
Quick update.

You should not arrive at the club until one hour before your tee time. Bacon rolls will be served from 08.00 with first tee times at 09.00 from 1st and 10th tees.

If you wish to use the practice ground you should do so within 30 minutes of your tee time.

You will need to change into golf shoes in the car park, and not changing rooms. You will only need masks in the pro shop.

You will need a rake on the course. These can be bought for £7 or hired for £2 from the pro shop.

Buggies can be hired from the pro shop. £35 and can not be shared.

There is a halfway house at the 10th, and also drinks, nibbles outside the clubhouse. Cash or cards, no accounts. Same goes for the bar, pay as you go.

We are not sure how the food will be served, Carvery or served on a plate, but there will be a choice of meats, probably gammon and beef, with a pudding, probably cheesecake to follow. Please advise me of any special dietary requirements.

Could forumers bringing guests please let them know the above before the day.

Please let me know if you need an early or late tee time. If you are not bothered I will slot you in where convenient. Suggest those with long journeys afterwards might want to play early, as well as those staying locally in Wokingham ? Hopefully most of you will not mind what time you tee off, which makes the start sheet easier to sort out !

Any queries please ask.

Cheers
Rich
please read if you have not already.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Unfortunately I am not going to be able to play/attend the day, as having returned from Spain yesterday, I now have to quarantine for two weeks. :(The same goes for Vicky.

Fortunately Mandy at Bearwood Lakes will be sorting out the registration, and there will be a couple of our usual helpers there to take entry monies, £10, and generally point you in the right direction. I am sure the regular players will also give a hand if required to ensure the day runs smoothly

As you can imagine we are a tad disappointed, but rules are rules, and everyones safety is the most important thing. !! I am sure the day will run smoothly with some great golf had by all ,and we will raise a decent sum for Help For Heroes, which is what the day is all about.(y)

I will post the draw at the weekend.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Do we think the raffle/sign in might contravene the new group gathering rules as of Monday? As that would suggest it's blatantly more than just a lot of 4balls playing golf?

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Unfortunately I am not going to be able to play/attend the day, as having returned from Spain yesterday, I now have to quarantine for two weeks. :(The same goes for Vicky.

Fortunately Mandy at Bearwood Lakes will be sorting out the registration, and there will be a couple of our usual helpers there to take entry monies, £10, and generally point you in the right direction. I am sure the regular players will also give a hand if required to ensure the day runs smoothly

As you can imagine we are a tad disappointed, but rules are rules, and everyones safety is the most important thing. !! I am sure the day will run smoothly with some great golf had by all ,and we will raise a decent sum for Help For Heroes, which is what the day is all about.(y)

I will post the draw at the weekend.

Really sorry to hear this Richard. I will be serious for a second on the forum (first for everything) and say that H4H will be poorer without you and Vicky being their in person.