H4H auction - play with Rick Shiels and Peter Finch on H4H day - 2 places

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
As above......Mike has come good and managed to secure the services of famous Vlogging duo Rick & Pete to play at the H4H day...:cool: :whoo::thup:

Up for auction are 2 places to make up their 4 ball.
It's very likely that they will vlog on the day, so it's your chance to get in on the act and see what goes on behind the scenes.

The places will go to the 2 highest bidders as at 22:00 on Thursday night. (1st Oct).

Rick and Pete are also offering a lesson with each of them as a separate auction so keep an eye out for that as well on a separate thread, ( Rich will probably put that up tomorrow as I'm going to be in Prague all week.)

Good luck to all bidders.....2 people are in for a real treat....... :thup:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Just to confirm this auction closes on the dot of 22.00. If we receive a higher bid, even a minute afterwards, it will not be accepted.

Highest two bids by the deadline will get to play with Rick and Peter.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Just to confirm that Rick and Peter have very kindly donated a lesson each for the charity.

I will put this up for auction after the day at West Hill, when I have full details. This will allow those forumers in the North West who are not playing to bid. I am assuming the lessons will be at their new base near Lytham.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Just over two hours to go.

I imagine Slasher and Phil are hoping everyone forgets about this thread until it is too late to bid.;)

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I'm surprised there hasn't been more activity on this, but then the price did get pretty big very quickly.

I didn't think Fish would give up though.