GX Gloves?

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
I've been using them for a year ish, the leather ones, that is. Super comfy, pretty durable. I've just bought more.

Not tried the mesh ones yet so can't comment. But if they're anything like the leather I'm sure theyre great.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've been using them for a year ish, the leather ones, that is. Super comfy, pretty durable. I've just bought more.

Not tried the mesh ones yet so can't comment. But if they're anything like the leather I'm sure theyre great.
Cheers. I've been using an UA mesh-backed glove in the heat as I hate having sweaty hands - had a sizing issue with them though. Probably will take a punt on these GX ones then.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Zoom have a similar style too and they are a fantastic fit. Also on size fits all due to the way they are cut. I must admit though, I’m yet to find a glove that can stand up to sweaty hands over summer. I just use a different one for each 9.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Zoom have a similar style too and they are a fantastic fit. Also on size fits all due to the way they are cut. I must admit though, I’m yet to find a glove that can stand up to sweaty hands over summer. I just use a different one for each 9.
I have tried the 'one size' ones before (might've been Zero Friction rather than Zoom though), but as my hands and fingers are pretty skinny, they tend to feel a bit loose.

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
Bought some of these a while ago. Although they are a decent fit and finish. The leather is not as great quality as a Footjoy, Callaway or Taylormade full leather offering.
Find the leather a little slippy

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Cheers. I've been using an UA mesh-backed glove in the heat as I hate having sweaty hands - had a sizing issue with them though. Probably will take a punt on these GX ones then.
Certainly for the leather, Go up a size. They fit snug. I think they say it online, so check what they say about the mesh ones.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Certainly for the leather, Go up a size. They fit snug. I think they say it online, so check what they say about the mesh ones.
Yeah they do say that, but I've recently been on the fence between medium and small in other brands so I've just ordered the medium for now. If they are too tight I'll just exchange.