Zero Friction gloves

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If you are looking for really good wet weather (or any weather ) gloves take a look at ebay item no. 253723446908. They are sold by many sellers are really long lasting as well, wash well and come up like new in a ordinary wash.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
This post was of no use to me whatsoever. :ROFLMAO:

me point is have you ever bought any gloves before without trying them on. I am loathe to pay £25 on a pair of gloves that don’t fit. What you gonna do if the little pinky is to long, send them back.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I had one quite liked it.
The only thing that might cause any prob is if you take it off after every shot and when putting .
They are a bit off a pain to get off and back on imo.
But I just leave mine on all round.
But very nice fit and I am large glove size.

94tegsi

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I get a skin reaction to leather gloves so have switched to these exclusively. i use a s/m glove normally as have small hands, so actually use the ladies one size fits all and fit perfectly. Durability seems pretty good as well And most importantly it doesn’t irritate my skin.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
me point is have you ever bought any gloves before without trying them on. I am loathe to pay £25 on a pair of gloves that don’t fit. What you gonna do if the little pinky is to long, send them back.
Yeah loads of times unfortunately. I buy everything online because I'm lazy, haha. I have an Under Armour glove sat in my bag right now that never gets worn because the pinky is too long. Not worth sending back an 8 quid glove. I just keep it there as a spare if my main one gets too damp or damaged during a round.

This was part of the appeal of this ZF one size fits all glove, no concerns about getting the wrong size I guess.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yeah loads of times unfortunately. I buy everything online because I'm lazy, haha. I have an Under Armour glove sat in my bag right now that never gets worn because the pinky is too long. Not worth sending back an 8 quid glove. I just keep it there as a spare if my main one gets too damp or damaged during a round.

This was part of the appeal of this ZF one size fits all glove, no concerns about getting the wrong size I guess.
When you get it out the package it looks like a children’s one .
The fit is very good I like them.