Great Names

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
There was a Bob Eagle mentioned on the main forum as a genuine name and it got me thinking about the best name you have ever come across (GENUINE). I went out with a girl called Nicola Hall and her dad was Albert Hall.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
An american colleague called Randy Fairy is my current favourite.

Alo knew the ubiquitous Richard Head, my french teacher Mr Bastard, Mike Cox, Mike Hunt, there are so many parents around who don't think. I still quite like Austin Healey.

big_russ

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
My brother once went out with a girl called Teresa Green. As our surname is also Green if they had married she would have been stuck with it for life.
I have mentioned it once before but i had a school teacher called Mr Kerr. His forenames were Walter Andrew Nicholas so you can work out the rest for yourselves. (Very funny for all us teenagers).

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
I worked with two guys in the same office who were called Cupar Fife (Cupar is a village in Fife) and another fella called Kinloch Tweedley who tried to come across as a hard man when he started but with a name like that could never be taken seriously.

My wife married a guy called Brian House who's sister was (totty) called Wendy.

My sister was telling me that there is a Pocohontas in the nursery she manages.

Clansman

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I worked with two guys in the same office who were called Cupar Fife (Cupar is a village in Fife) and another fella called Kinloch Tweedley who tried to come across as a hard man when he started but with a name like that could never be taken seriously.

I used to work occasionally with a guy called Cupar Fife who was from Airdrie area, I wonder if it was the same guy?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
A mate at school - John Arden.

When him and his wife had their first boy they nearly broke up as he wanted to call him Ivor.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
There is a Maurice Austin (it might actually be morris but cant confirm tonight) at our club, nice bloke too.
I worked with a Chris Rock a few years ago too, he was pretty much the opposite of the famous version!

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
At school we were taught by a Mr. Badcock. His nickname was k***rot. Later in Saudi I played golf with a Canadian anaesthtetist who told us that a young lady having her fourth abortion was Miss Hadcock.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Gordon Bennett.....

But anyone who watches Have I got New For You must have heard of my current favorite - Randy Bumgardener (some American government official I think?)

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
There was a Bob Eagle mentioned on the main forum as a genuine name

That's my mate that is!
He's got to be one of the worlds slowest golfers as well.
He's also known as "The Puppy" and "Pooper" (although he would kill me for telling you how he got the latter nickname) ;) ;) ;)

I used to go to school with a guy called Billy Harbour and another mate of mines Mum was called Pearl Edwards.
I always thought it was funny that if history had taken a different path her name could have been "Pearl Harbour"..

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
At school I knew a girl call Rosie Pear and a bloke called Willie Long and went to uni with a bloke calle I Lovett