GPS (which one)

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
I have the Bushnell Phantom 2. I used to use the ShotScope H4, and really liked the shot tracking features, but I needed something with a larger display as I don't wear my glasses while playing. They both do F/M/B and distances to all the hazards logged for the hole. The H4 actually gives 2 for each hazard - how far to the hazard (so you can lay up) and how far to carry it.

It's for sale if you want. I'll be posting it in the Sale/Wanted section sometime today

balaclava

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Re the SX400 . . . . . what I do get for the £30 annual premium and what I can't I get if I don't pay the annual premium OR is the annual payment comulsory?

I got their number and I called them . . . . if you don't pay the annual subs it does nothing; it is completely dead; it's onlyu £30 a year but . . . . .

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
if you have a smartwatch try hole19 for free, or just use it on your phone. It does enough for me but then I mainly use a laser range finder.

be a bit wary of shotscope. I had 3 fail on me in a month before I asked for a refund and lately my mate has said his has just done the same. Becoming less coincidental with every story I hear. People have either had them for years and word the tags out of them but a few have had similar experiences to me as far as I can see on forums.