TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Where do I get that driver from. That could be the answer to my prayers :D

You gonna strap it to ya left foot? :D

Might just dig out the england car flags and streamers Viscount :D

DCB

Visit site
Less than two weeks to go and dodger has said the course is closed due to snow.

At the moment I can't even get to our local range as the access road is not clear and it's a bit of a steep hill to get up there.

Hopefully we'll get a nice westerly airstream before the week is out and itcan get ridof all this horrible white stuff!

Personally I blame the guys who moaned about frozen greens, this is natures revenge for playing on frozen ground ! Now we cant play at all.

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I have been out tonite with my Brother in Law and he has offered his services as a caddy on the Saturday......1st come 1st served for anyone who may want a bit of local knowledge....he plays off a 2 handicap and is a very talented golfer who would need paid by the token gesture of a single pint....he is going to come along on the Friday night also so by the time you arrive on the 1st tee on the Saturday you would be 2 up!!
Let me know if you would be interested to have a bag carrier...he also owns a Skycaddy!!

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ah, but Stuart...it's a cunning plan on the part of our captain, you see. Rodger the Dodger's brother is called Rodger the Lodger and he's actually looking for more then a pint from Tony. That'll make him nervous.

:D

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ha ha erm, I this k I could actually do with the work out :p

He cancarry my bag, I don't have to take his Scottishly interfeared(sp) with advice. O and pints of water are free in goswick no? :D

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Tis gonna be epic.

I'm out looking at a new club today. Playing the course at 13:00 and having a mooch about afterwards.

So that will be a total of 3 days Golf in a row this week in preparation for the main event! I fear I may use up all me good golf

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I think I must be saving my best golf for this event, as I haven't swung a club in two weeks, and it doesn't look good for the weekend. Back on temps I expect, with heavy frost. Don't think I'll bother. Be nice and fresh for Goswick.

I have fixed my putting mat to the lounge floor, and have practiced boshing in 6 footers. Unfortunately it has aggravated my tennis elbow.

It is odd, but the less golf I play, the worse my elbows get. They are much happier when I play every day.

Here's hoping for a mini heatwave for 9 days time.

Any palm trees at Goswick?