Good evening. It’s been a while.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
It’s been a few years since I regularly frequented these halls but I just wondered how many of the old guard still contribute to the forum. Can’t remember my first post or comment but I do recall many a laugh, expletive and taking money off Jezz and Paul O at St Andrews.

Doh

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
How you doing Andy good to know you are still around, I’m sure there are some old timers around but keeping their below the parapet.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi guys. I am still playing albeit more of a social golfer than trying to get better. When you hit 50 … when 50 hits you things don’t move as easily as they did 20+ years ago.

We need a reunion at Goswick I think.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi guys. I am still playing albeit more of a social golfer than trying to get better. When you hit 50 … when 50 hits you things don’t move as easily as they did 20+ years ago.

Good to see you back young man! 😎

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Sort it & they'll come..... been a while since there's been a substantial Meet in the North.