Good courses in scotland for merchandise

big_matt

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi All,

What are some good courses in scotland to pick up clothing with the course logo on it, for example an adidas/nike/etc shirt with the course name also stitched on?

I know gleneagles is very good for this stuff and gullane has a pretty big range also.

Any other ideas? its for gifts.

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Carnoustie always has a good range in their shop. Also the Old Couse shop has a lot with the St Andrews log on it.

Have seen North Berwick now have an online shop to browse their range of stuff, including head covers etc.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
This.

Pro shop is mahoosuve. Bigger than some American golfs

Not cheap though.
Correct on all counts. I spent 20 minutes perusing and ended up with a pitch repairer and ball marker ?. It is a quality pitch repairer though. The American in front of me in the queue left with 3 bags full of gear so I reckon he bought my quota ?

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
Any of the top courses which rely on tourist golf, such as Trump etc, will have a large array of logo-ed goods. Blairgowrie do a good range, but are currently running down summer stock and bringing in Autumn/winter clothing. Not all members, however, want jumpers/shirts etc with the club logo so they also carry a selection which are unbranded.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Any of the top courses which rely on tourist golf, such as Trump etc, will have a large array of logo-ed goods. Blairgowrie do a good range, but are currently running down summer stock and bringing in Autumn/winter clothing. Not all members, however, want jumpers/shirts etc with the club logo so they also carry a selection which are unbranded.

Off topic (sorry) but I have to say I love Blairgowrie. Rosemount is my favourite non-links course.

big_matt

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Thanks for all the responses all.

Like i said in the first post, the items wouldnt be for me - they are gifts for people who live in other parts of the world so im not fussed if ive played yhe courses or not.

Talking of blairgowrie, would love to play there one day. Heard so many great reviews but never played it myself.

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
If they are going abroad then you can't go wrong with St Andrews Links/Old Course branded stuff - the clothing from the official links shop is nice - some of the items sold in some other shops in the town are a bit tacky - as is always the case with tourist attractions.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I bought a cracking Old course Footjoy polo in one of the st. andrews shops the other week for £45, seen the same design in the gleneagles shop for £70. Its one of the golf shops that are more or less next to each other.

Quality item also.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I bought a cracking Old course Footjoy polo in one of the st. andrews shops the other week for £45, seen the same design in the gleneagles shop for £70. Its one of the golf shops that are more or less next to each other.

Quality item also.

Auchterlonies is a really good golf shop.