Golf tomorrow - anyone else

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
Playing at 1.12, first game since annual golf trip which tends to be one of my best of any year given the ridiculous amount of pressure I heap on myself in our get-together

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Hopefully! I need to nip into the pro shop to order a new putter so may as well take my clubs with me right?

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I'm out for a hit tomorrow - 4.10pm tee time - might get round might not - anyone else?
YEP, teeing off at 13.22-apparently on my lonesome:cry:
This is allowed after doing my taxi and shopping duties for SWMBO!!
Jeez, I'm really blessed eh?? + weather to be good-yahoo(y)(would be nice if some Insulate Britain plus the other mob were lying in the fairways--just in case:whistle:)

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
Kilspindie tomorrow with my old work's office golf club and then playing the Jubilee on Monday.
I played Kilspindie for the first time this summer. It was a roll over from the start of lockdown as we had booked to play their Seniors Open in 2020. I have played Gullane, Longniddry, Dunbar etc many many times over the years but never Kilspindie, but what a course! I simply loved it and will certainly be making the effort to visit again.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
I’m off in an hour. A 3 ball playing a 3 handed match, a couple of pints after and a walk home.

It's not all pleasure, we are looking after 3 year old twins tonight, and they have suddenly decided that they don't like sleeping.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
About a dozen of us playing at Anahita GC tomorrow. A bit of a breeze forecast, but there's always a breeze there

Visit site
I'm another Kilspindie fan......that 8th is absolutely superb!
Meanwhile back in Bradford it's a foursomes comp tomorrow. With the leaves falling, the course is looking very end of season to me........but it is in great condition.

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
I'm in Central Scotland, dark by 1830.
So, not likely to get round up here.

Medal on Saturday though..?
I'm 50 miles north of you - Course I'm playing is the Ashludie at Monifieth, roughly same length as Kilspindie (actually slightly shorter) - depending on the people in front of us there's an outside possibility we'll get round. Won't be rushing though, if we only get nine or twelve holes that will do.