Golf Things That Gladden The Heart

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Our”Kaz” top Ladies golfer and defending Champion is in the last 16 of The Scottish Ladies Seniors @ Aboyne today.

Good Luck.
Feel like I am working from ‘The Herald’ on the sports desk!
“Our Kaz” won both her last 16 and 1/4:and plays The Semi tomorrow @8.45 @ Aboyne. She may have won this for the last 3 years which is some achievement.

Good luck tomorrow

LincolnShep

Head Pro
Visit site
I've changed nothing but I've suddenly got better at golf. I have no idea why this has happened and I fully expect my purple patch to end as soon as it started. Picked up a couple of open prizes during June, and submitted a GP round yesterday which is comfortably the lowest of my last 20 (lowest Q score for four years!), got a 0.7 cut. :)

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I'm not sure which i find funnier...
People trying to sell their Jailbird putters for 4 or 5 times their normal value because a couple of US Pros have won with them...

Or people coughing up 4 or 5 times the price for a Jailbird putter.....

:ROFLMAO:

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I'm not sure which i find funnier...
People trying to sell their Jailbird putters for 4 or 5 times their normal value because a couple of US Pros have won with them...

Or people coughing up 4 or 5 times the price for a Jailbird putter.....

:ROFLMAO:

Golf fads and fashions.
It's all about having the latest "on-trend" gear in your bag to impress mates on the putting green or tee, especially if it's very expensive.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
At the start of the season my course was playing long, weren't they all bar links courses, and my scores were high. Good scores were dropping off, bad scores coming in. Then the rain stopped 😀. Course is now dry, the ball is running, I've found a good rhythm and I've just had my third successive cut taking me below where I started the season 😍. They haven't been massive cuts but they have chipped away nicely at the headline number. Happy days.

Interestingly enough, the next 7 scores to drop off are all non counting. Clearly that wasn't a great run of form 😳

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
At the start of the season my course was playing long, weren't they all bar links courses, and my scores were high. Good scores were dropping off, bad scores coming in. Then the rain stopped 😀. Course is now dry, the ball is running, I've found a good rhythm and I've just had my third successive cut taking me below where I started the season 😍. They haven't been massive cuts but they have chipped away nicely at the headline number. Happy days.

Interestingly enough, the next 7 scores to drop off are all non counting. Clearly that wasn't a great run of form 😳
After a decent round on Tuesday, I was cut to the lowest I've ever been. One average and one poor round later, I'm the highest I've been in a year 😤