Golf Shoes

chipping

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi
I need to replace my Ecco Ultra`s as they have split,I am looking for a similar shoe,found them very supportive and Comfortable.

I have some Footjoy AQL`s well worn and very good but after putting them on after 2 Months wearing the Ecco`s found them somewhat lacking in arch support and comfort.

So please help all tips and advice welcome.
Thanks. :D

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
Hi.

You'll get a lot of supporters of the FJs on here, and a few Addidas, Ecco, Stuburt fans.

I'd suggest that you try several pairs at a large golf shop.

FWIW, I have a high arch and have found the FJ Dryjoys very good from that point of view. Actually so were the Greenjoys.

Each to their own!

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Dryjoys are way too hot in the summer though.

Personally I can't see myself going back to FJ after wearing Adidas.

Each to their own though.

Andy

T

thecraw

Look at Adidas Tour 360's awesome shoes and comfy as slippers. Look at the thread on them in the review section on here.

Cant go wrong.

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi
I need to replace my Ecco Ultra`s as they have split,I am looking for a similar shoe,found them very supportive and Comfortable.

I have some Footjoy AQL`s well worn and very good but after putting them on after 2 Months wearing the Ecco`s found them somewhat lacking in arch support and comfort.

So please help all tips and advice welcome.
Thanks. :D

Take your Ecco shoes back to where you got them. Mine split across the sole after about a year and they were replaced free of charge. A friend of mine also had the same problem and had his replaced too. Aparently there was a manufacturing fault with them a couple of years ago.

chipping

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi
I have had a full refund for the Ecco`s but they can not get stock for 14 days, so at the momment I am left with my old AQL`s,
It looks like I shall be checking out the Adidas at the local pro shop.
Thanks for all the advice ;)

T

thecraw

Only shoes I have ever sent back due to leaking have been dryjoys. Bottom line is what ever shoes feel best on your feet buy them. Adidas shoes have come on leaps and bounds since they first come onto the market.

I have 3 pairs of Adidas shoes and my Dryjoys which were replaced. My Adidas are far more comfortable by miles. This may just be down to the size and shape of my feet but I am now adidas for life.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorry I have no direct recommendation for the OP. However in relation to posts about footjoy vs adidas etc I must admit I am being swayed to the Adidas camp. I have had my reelfits a while now and I am sorry but they are just not very comfortable- excellent support / stability but they are taking forever to break in. This is my first set of footjoys after hearing all the rave reviews but to be honest they really are nothing special.

chipping

Club Champion
Visit site
Update.
Went along to my local AG Bristol, I am now the owner of a pair of Adidas Innolux, fathers day offer of 10% off that made them £49.99, then I bought some Titleist NXT` Tours as it was buy a dozen get 3 free so £21.99 for 15 balls.
Had to leave a bit quick before I spent any more.

So I will breaking in the new shoes tommorow, off to North Wilts for a game as my course is closed most of the day for the club championship.
I will report back if all you Adidas fans are correct :cool: