Golf Random Irritations

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
My PowaKaddy CT6 has started to make an awful noise from what i think is one of the wheels.
I’ve emailed PowaKaddy, let’s see what they come back with….

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Played a few holes with a couple of mates who are new members (having been in academy for three years) and so have only recently taken up golf more seriously having academy and individual lessons. Their CHs are 29 and 30. And yet and yet…they can sometimes hit a mid-longer iron better than I can, even my current best. Yes I can get my ball round in 6,4 or 2 over…and they are many miles from being able to do that…but gosh it can be irritating, as well as frustrating.

It’s not them…it’s me I’m irritated about.

I guess (know) this is what can happen with me having made a significant change to my swing, a swing I had developed and grooved over a period of 40yrs. My timing and strike remain very much WIP. Patience and further work required. Meanwhile I’ll help my two friends on their course management.🙄👍

Last edited:

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Trying to explain to someone that compressing the ball isn’t done by squeezing it against the ground.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Pro am tee time , lovely time 0930

My coach had asked to be paired with our team as he coaches 2 of them

(His record this year alone is 1 win and 3 top 5s and he holds our course record of 7 under)

Didn't get paired with him.

Got a guy who's never won and hasn't played a tournament since ,2021 lol

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Golfers who pick up balls on adjacent greens or fairways.

Its happened twice in my last 2 rounds when the ball has just vanished from the fairway or a hidden green

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
After a few days of decent weather, it’s pouring down and is forecast to still be pouring down when I tee off at 0720 tomorrow.