Golf Random Irritations

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Idiot ebay sellers who price something too low and then moan when ebay take their charges.
"I'm not selling it for that"
Wel, refund me then Jackass...
But they want to charge me 37 quid for it..
And thats my problem because...?
Peasant..:mad:

arnieboy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Took my daughter to pick up a kids slide from someone selling on Facebook, texted the woman to say we were on our way. When we arrived she had to get her husband out of bed to dismantle it and didn't bother to make any attempt to clean it first. Bugs and all in the back of my car. Perhaps my expectations were too high!

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Took my daughter to pick up a kids slide from someone selling on Facebook, texted the woman to say we were on our way. When we arrived she had to get her husband out of bed to dismantle it and didn't bother to make any attempt to clean it first. Bugs and all in the back of my car. Perhaps my expectations were too high!
Now that really is random.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
After playing three courses over the last three days on cracking greens, why the hell can't my place, with USPGA spec greens, have ours the same? ( money is not an issue, we have full membership for the first time ever). Very poor.

D

Deleted member 21258

Missing out on a courtesy round of golf at Alwoodley due to work (never played the course and would have liked to). Oh well, hopefully next time.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
For 3rd time in a month I've played over handicap and I'm going to get a cut...seems wrong somehow:cautious:
I've seen you play (more than just 'a few holes' :ROFLMAO:)! 'Streaky' would be a good description imo.
Bad news is you'll likely play 2 or 3 rounds UNDER handicap and go up - because better rounds drop off 'the last 20'!

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Local broadcaster must’ve been at the boot-fair last weekend and picked up some old VHS tapes with the Peter Alliss MasterClass show from the 90’s. They were showing a couple of them this morning

Didn’t really mind the fella as a commentator but this was a bit tragic. It’s a bit like one of those films that’s so bad its entertaining (like Starship Troopers) :p

He’s standing on a fairway in Thailand with his Mizuno bag, a dozen clubs and easily 20-30 balls on the ground giving tips on grip and posture etc aimed at beginners… he didn’t hit a single ball! Didn’t even make a full swing, just mentioned the war a couple of times, reminisced about things his dad said to him and talked about a fella who was right handed but left eye dominant & due to having a big nose blocking his view he couldn’t hit the ball like he’d read about in books!

I’ll never slag off the current ‘tubers for their 10 min vids and can only hit one ball but somehow find plenty time to tell you to ‘like/follow’ etc

In the 2nd programme Peter was interviewing Andy Windsor about his golf game… if only he knew :unsure:

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
My foursomes partner re arranging our tie that was supposed to be tonight, to Friday at 6pm, when I'm teeing off in a big comp at nairn at 8am the next morning, which he knew about.. at least its only alternate shots