Golf National

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
@Lincoln Quaker when you do book the premier inn. Ideally go for Dover east.

It’s right next to roundabout that leads directly to docks. The other premier inn is slightly closer, but you’ll need to turn around in town as it sits along dual carriageway that would send you away from docks.

Arronl13

Visit site
Fairly new to the site but I’d love in on this. Was down there in September at the French Open and loved seeing the course.

D

Deleted member 17920

Just to confirm.

Payment for the golf is end of January. no pay no play ?

It’s 75 euro a round so with exchange rate etc please transfer me £130 and hopefully that will cover any charges etc.

Once all paid @Captainron will take over sorting the hotel but only for the Saturday night at Le Golf National. If you are staying Friday night then you need to sort that yourself. I am going to book a premier inn Dover way.

Please can you let him know twin or single room once he sticks the price down. Again we need payment for this ASAP as it’s payment upon booking.

Travel arrangements we need to sort unless you all want to take your own cars etc. Let’s try and share and keep the costs down for the ferry. The tunnel is not an option due to school holidays.

@Papas1982 is going to help sort the ferries but we could do with who is prepared to drive etc

We have trollies included so carry bags or small cart bags only would really help.

I have 12 from Woodhall and we are taking one car and a small minibus.

If you need my details for payment please send me a pm.

D

Deleted member 1740

Only just seen this, any spaces left before I try and make arrangements?

D

Deleted member 1740

Oh Christ ? ?

Yes we can go to 24 max if needed ?

It’s ok Peters not coming ??

Fly from Liverpool Friday night return Sunday with a golf bag is £220 which isn’t bad I thought..

Looks a bit of a ball ache getting to Le Golf National though from Paris CDG

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Right chaps, we are planning to stay on site at the Novotel Saint-Quentin in Yvelines which is on site.

The cost of rooms are as follows and BREAKFAST IS INCLUDED

£55.50 per person sharing
£99.50 for a single suppliment

Let me know how you wish to proceed. We obviously have no issues with folk looking to stay elsewhere but let us know either way.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
James, I am picking up Chris, if you can get to his early Saturday happy to take one more.

Don't want to commit to more than 3 people at this stage, as I need to change my car late March and still haven't decided /ordered anything yet.

Hi mate,

that sounds great!

have you got the address of his care home? :ROFLMAO: