Golf National

D

Deleted member 25172

What time is “early” for the ferry? After Cams charm offensive, calling me all sorts, I’ll look at selling a kidney or something else of value in order to be able to come along. Might look at joining up in Dover on Saturday morning though, hence the clarification regarding what early means.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
What time is “early” for the ferry? After Cams charm offensive, calling me all sorts, I’ll look at selling a kidney or something else of value in order to be able to come along. Might look at joining up in Dover on Saturday morning though, hence the clarification regarding what early means.
Think we need to be on the boat quite early. Lose an hour time zone and it’s an hour and a half. 3 and a bit hours to the course. So that’s 5 and a half hours really. Plus pee stops for all the old folks......

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Someone lives right by a train station and may have a spare room....

Just saying....

D

Deleted member 17920

Think we need to be on the boat quite early. Lose an hour time zone and it’s an hour and a half. 3 and a bit hours to the course. So that’s 5 and a half hours really. Plus pee stops for all the old folks......
Are you coming

What if the forecast is rain ?

D

Deleted member 17920

You can’t miss this trip.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
me and a couple mates might be up for this, still space? Won’t know for sure for a week though as he is away.

My 8 are being tarts bout it atm. So I’ve sent em a link to here and told em that if they don’t make a decision soon the spots will go to others.

Think it’s time to start the list. Of confirmed.

Lincoln Quaker 1-12
Papas 13-16