Golf monthly gift card.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Latest golf monthly magazine was delivered yesterday and the usual advertising rubbish was enclosed. Don't need any wine ( still got 50 bottles to sup). Not bothered about life insurance blah Dee blah. Then out drops a £20 gift card for Foremost golf. Which gets me thinking Who?

Anyway after flogging me guts out all day in the garden I have a spare ten mins wind down before goin off to do 12 HR nights, and I thought Al have a look.

I am after getting a Titleist stay Dri bag as I have read on here and other places that there not bad. I was expecting there site to be expensive, but no there not bad. I was expecting there to be limited stock, but no there not bad. The Bag works out at £149.00 which is not bad and then £20 off, which is not bad.

When I got to work last night I had a quick perusal of said golf monthly and after ploughing through the "Open" section, there is a section on carry golf bags, and sat there winking at me is said Titliest stay Dri carry bag voted best in wet bag for £179 rrp.

Well Tashyboy is having sum of that. Well done golf monthly.

min £100 spend,please read all terms and conditions, blah dee blah.

only problem, hmmmm which colour.

Jake O'Reilly

GM Staff
www.golf-monthly.co.uk
Foremost are the group who supply most of the nation's pro shops with golf gear, just incase you previously thought club pros rung up Titleist, PING etc asking if they could do them a good deal on some irons ;)

So basically they will have endless stock, and using their click and collect service you can order online and have clubs, shoes, bags, trolleys etc delivered to your pro shop within 48 hrs! Win win when you're getting £20 off!

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
Latest golf monthly magazine was delivered yesterday and the usual advertising rubbish was enclosed. Don't need any wine ( still got 50 bottles to sup). Not bothered about life insurance blah Dee blah. Then out drops a £20 gift card for Foremost golf. Which gets me thinking Who?

Anyway after flogging me guts out all day in the garden I have a spare ten mins wind down before goin off to do 12 HR nights, and I thought Al have a look.

I am after getting a Titleist stay Dri bag as I have read on here and other places that there not bad. I was expecting there site to be expensive, but no there not bad. I was expecting there to be limited stock, but no there not bad. The Bag works out at £149.00 which is not bad and then £20 off, which is not bad.

When I got to work last night I had a quick perusal of said golf monthly and after ploughing through the "Open" section, there is a section on carry golf bags, and sat there winking at me is said Titliest stay Dri carry bag voted best in wet bag for £179 rrp.

Well Tashyboy is having sum of that. Well done golf monthly.

min £100 spend,please read all terms and conditions, blah dee blah.

only problem, hmmmm which colour.

got to be the red white and black version ;)

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have always had good service from Foremost stocked shops. I had understood that its a kinda co-op so that the small man can make use of the buying power of the big man.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Our pro shop distributes from Foremost, they even send out emails for him with some of his editorial and their deals

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
Never ordered from foremost but I have a sta dry bought from our club shop. I got the blue lime and white one. It's a great job. Played a bit in the rain recently and all stayed dry.
Enjoy