Golf Monthly #1 selling Golf Magazine in the Uk!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Great achievement.
Always thought TG sold a lot but it's been a poor mag for a long time now.

3 cheers for GM!!

Spooky.
Just had TG call me. I used to subscribe to them about 4-5 years ago. They were offering me a great deal to subscribe again....

I told them I read a better mag.
Which one?
GM - better than yours on every level. Bye.
:clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well done GM - well deserved. I've only subscribed to one mag and that was TG so have been shelf-buying for a while as that experience put me off committing to something for 12 issues....

I may just change my mind :cheers:

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
:clap: :clap: :clap: Congrats to all in GM towers only confirming what all on here already knew , for Golfers by Golfers & always there to help and advise .. totaly deserved well done

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Evening all

I just wanted to say a quick thank you for your kind words on this thread started by Naybrains.

It really does mean a lot to us to read positive feedback and kind words from the people whose are ultimately the judges of what we do – you lot! Our readers, our customers

Like in any walk of life you always aim to be the best and the GM team have worked really hard to produce what I believe is the best golf content out there.

However one of the biggest strengths we have is having you all on hand giving us constant detailed feedback into what you like and don’t like about what we do and offering us a living, breathing insight into what makes ‘real’ golfers tick.

The bottom line is you inspire what we do and without your support of Golf Monthly – be it buying the mag, contributing to the forum or following us on our social media channels – we wouldn’t have made it to our 101[SUP]st[/SUP] year of publishing and wouldn’t be off to drink major amounts of ale to celebrate taking top spot again.

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Many Congrats :clap:

I have to admit to buying GM , TG , and GW ( something to read and get me through Nightshift )
But GM is Defo the Best read
TG has become a bit of a 'Comic'
Can be read cover to cover in a couple of hours..........

Well Done Guys ...... :clap: :thup:

But dont rest on your Laurels now you're at top of the pile though........keep it up

Boabski

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Golf Monthly #1 selling Golf Magazine in the Uk!
there is no argument there, everything about the magazine company has quality written all over it.
Mag, website,forum and having an interactive staff is unique and enjoyable to be part of

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well deserved!! By far and away the best golf mag. Exactly the right balance of columnists, articles, interviews, gear reviews and instruction.

Keep up the good work!!! Don't rest on your laurels now....look what happened to the England cricket team :) :)