Golf In Scotland Championship Series.

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Don't know if any of you may have got an email today re this but if not here's the heads up....

Golf in Scotland Championship Series

Afternoon folks :)

Later this week we will be officially launching the Golf in Scotland Championship Series event.

As you are one of our loyal Facebook page fans, we are giving you the first opportunity to enter our great event before we launch it to the rest of the golfing world.

Our Series Championship will be the first of its kind, allowing non member golfers and member golfers to compete on a level playing field.

All golfers who enter 3 of our series events will be given a handicap based on the 3 cards they turn in. This handicap will be used for our Grand Final event and competition at The Carrick on Loch Lomond where golfers will compete to be declared the Golf in Scotland Series Champion, and for lots of great prizes as well :)

Each Series Event will have a great prize pool and promises to be a great golfing day out at a selection of top courses throughout Scotland. All those that enter 3 of the Series Events will receive FREE entry to our Grand Final event at The Carrick.

So, If you are a non member looking for a taste of competitive golf or a member golfer looking for some competitive play and to try out some fantastic courses at fantastic prices then please enter today :)

Please check out the website for more information -www.golfinscotlandchampionshipseries.co.uk

If you have time, please reply to this email and let us know your thoughts on this event :)

Hopefully see you all soon :)

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Some decent courses and if you play 3 then the 4th is free so makes for a decent saving on roll up green fees.

It deserves to succeed as Stevie Moir,the driving force behind it all,has put in a massive amount of work not only for his company but for Scottish Golf Clubs.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Dodger
I can only read half of what you are saying as there is a VERY ANNOYING advert in the way.

How can I get rid of it ?

I got it Double clic on picture!!

Last edited: