Golf course with hotel and spa

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I was out last night at our legion ball and a pals partner asked me for a nice golf course with a hotel and spa attache.She wants to get him a few days there as a Xmas pressie. I didn’t have a clue. They have done Forest Pines. But anyone got any suggestions.
She is looking to go around spring time. I don’t think cost would be a problem.
Cheers folks.
Just had a look, what are the De Vere hotels like 🤔

Backache

Assistant Pro
Visit site
But the courses might not be at their best then.
Huge cost too, no doubt.
I don't know but I do know folk who've played there in spring and have enjoyed it and didn't complain about it. Kings and Queens are courses I'd love to play but haven't so far but I'd certainly risk a spring day there.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I don't know but I do know folk who've played there in spring and have enjoyed it and didn't complain about it. Kings and Queens are courses I'd love to play but haven't so far but I'd certainly risk a spring day there.

I played the Queens in late April and it certainly wasn’t in the best condition but it was still brilliant, and the weather was good. IMG_1574.jpg

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ramside, Co. Durham. The others up here would struggle then but I think there should be okay still.

Also Mere, at Knutsford. @louise_a can perhaps advise regarding drainage. I remember from playing there early this year that she has played there quite often.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Depends how far north or south they want to go.
East Sussex National, The Roxburghe, Celtic Manor (not as good), Old Thorns all worth a look.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Ramside, Co. Durham. The others up here would struggle then but I think there should be okay still.

Also Mere, at Knutsford. @louise_a can perhaps advise regarding drainage. I remember from playing there early this year that she has played there quite often.
Just forwarded Ramside, looks very nice indeed, esp as the lady is from Middlesbrough 😁👍

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site

One man’s meat is another man’s poison and not speaking form experience. Around

40 went from our Club and stayed overnight at Ramside early May this year.They were extremely disappointed with the courses, especially one of them, no buggies available, food average and in your own words Tashy it was RAMellside!

The Mere at Knutsford is class with a novel driving range, highly recommended