Golf clubs close to Leeds/Bradford

cs1986

Club Champion
Visit site
Hello everyone, first post here so hopefully this is in the right forum!

Basically Ive recently relocated to Pudsey. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a golf club within say 10 miles?

I know there are alot but I dont want to pay loads (only recently re-taken up golf). I just want a nice welcoming club that doesnt cost me the best part of £1000 to become a member!

Any recommendations?

Shiny

Head Pro
Visit site
Loads of choice, I know you don't want to pay £1000 but you do have a choice from £300 (special offer on at my place) to around (£750 for a 18 hole course). Within a 10 mile radius I think you have a choice of about 20 clubs.

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hello and welcome this is defo the best forum enjoy!

So much choice I'm sure somebody with greater local knowledge will point you in the right direction.

cs1986

Club Champion
Visit site
Thanks for the replies!

Shiny - Bradford Moor is one Im seriously considering actually, i enquired online about it a couple weeks ago because the special offer seems a great deal, someone rang me about going down and trying the course so i may do that!

beggsy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If you want to try south leeds I can get you a free round to see if you like it also a minimum of 3 comps a week every week 52 weeks a year with once a month a Friday stableford

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Like Shiny said Bradford Moor is a great 9 hole course and cheap as chips at the moment.

Your other option is Calverley which is up the road from Pudsey, great clubhouse now and the course is in great condition at the moment. 18 hole and a short 6 hole.

cs1986

Club Champion
Visit site
Thanks for the advice guys! Im definitely going to look at Bradford Moor after a couple more sessions at the driving range (its been 2 years since I played properly, dont want to kill a member with my stray tee shots)