Golf belts.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
If there's a metal bit on the end then you can prise it off, cut the belt to the length you want, seal the frayed edge with a cigarette lighter then put the metal bit back on.
Alternatively, do the same thing at the buckle end. They're usually reversible, so you can unclip the buckle.
Ahhhh. That's a good idea. I never thought of that. :ROFLMAO: You're right, I think the buckle comes off in order to reverse it and change the colour.

Is it not the sort where you cut it to size, the buckle is movable? I have an UA one, it is a one size but I cut it down. The buckle has teeth to grip the material, you lift the teeth using a screwdriver and move it.
Yeah mine is the UA one as well, haha.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Like the others, I've got the UA belt. It's great quality and cost £13.50. Hardly a rip off.
Same quality is probably available elsewhere at around £7.50. So I'll stick to my original view. Remember that most such products are manufactured FOR the brand name, not BY the brand. So price will be more than it needs to be because of the additional markup.