GMNWOOM (flatcappers) Lee Park finals day Sat 7th ## other forummers welcome ##

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
par 72 for the women though. you get an extra shot on the two longish par 4's on the back 9. they are par 5 for yourself. you will have no problem getting to them in 3 shots.

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
Flat Cap Emergency!!

My Flat appears to have Dissapeared. Ive just been to Tesco for a late replacement but they've sold out :eek:( The trend must be catching on).
If anyone has a spare could they bring it otherwise I'll just wear the West Lancs Tea cosy:thup:

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
You'd think Birchy could've arranged a hole by hole update on the bbc website.

Boy couldn't arrange a bevy in a brewery..... :)
Well over 4 hours now!! They must have put Scouse out in the first group. I needs to know if Coolio beat 30 points after 18 this morning.

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I managed to nip up there for a quick drink. They are probably still at it. It went to the 18th green and Gary beat Graham by a point in the end.....

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
I am bottler of the week, played to the wrong green playing the first and it basically went downhill from there, a sad 23 points for me Gary and Graham both played some great golf though.

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Finals standings

Garyinderry
GJbike
Birchy
Junior
Podgster
LouiseA
Qwerty

Full leaderboard on the blog now.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Never in doubt mate :whoo:

Very tasty :thup:

Good work!

Congrats Gary, in the country 5 minutes and taking the cash, can't trust these Irish I tell you! :cheers:

Well done again to all concerned in organising and running the OOM, long may it continue. :clap: