GMNWOOM (flatcappers) Lee Park finals day Sat 7th ## other forummers welcome ##

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Which forecasts are you fellas looking at ?? Everyone I have seen says showers !

Ive been looking at met office & weather channel. Still a light sprinkle of rain here and there but no mad stuff as originally forecast :thup:

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
gonna be a good day regardless off the weather.... hopefully up in time to see the final group come in... my money is on somebody having a blinder and scoring 42 points..... GJ all the way ;)

gjbike

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Im up at 6:30 too, playin at Davyhulme in the morning :D

No rest for the wicked pal!

Your going out at night too arent ya? Like a machine :whoo:[/QUOTE

Out dancing Saturday night then working 12hrs Sunday all the best to everybody tomorrow, off to bed now.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
You travelling down in the morning Val?

P.S Weather looking better by the hour :thup:

Sure am mate, easy drive without leaving at death o'clock

Good luck guys and gal. Hope the weather holds off for you all. Plenty pictures Coolio, make sure they're posted on here as well so we can laugh at em...:thup:

I plan on taking plenty pics and I'll post them up he....... Well I'll post them somewhere ;)

gonna be a good day regardless off the weather.... hopefully up in time to see the final group come in... my money is on somebody having a blinder and scoring 42 points..... GJ all the way ;)

Thanks Karl, 42 will do ;) Good luck in your finals day.

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
:rofl:

Just got in after a few cidres which may have affected my judgement, but after some absolute classic posts today this is definately the winner!!

Wait until tomorrow/Sunday after finals day has been done :rofl:

Im on the cidres now too. Already gone through a litre of sangria somebody gave me :thup: