GMNWOOM (flatcappers) Lee Park finals day Sat 7th ## other forummers welcome ##

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
I think Birchycool is the dark horse, sneaking up on the rails.. Coming in under the radar. after his 18 hole practice round Theres a good chance he'll turn up with his game on fire :thup:

You cant kid a kidder steady Dave :thup:

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
podge is the man to watch. hes been playing a lot of good stuff of late. hits a mean ball and a good solid putting routine.

I think birchy is mad playing two rounds in one day. although, on reflection, lee park and Davey Hulme are quite flat. doing preston twice in one day, that would be great but you would know about it the next day!

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
Am I right in assuming that you will all reduce your score by one due to the difference in SSS between the whites and the yellows?

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
cant see it happening as we play the course. everyone plays from the same tees. except yourself.

there is only one or two holes with the reds behind the yellows ;)

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Am I right in assuming that you will all reduce your score by one due to the difference in SSS between the whites and the yellows?

Choker alert!

No Karl and junior played off the yellows, knowing we also would. Par is the same for both, which will apply here.

Horlicks for you tonight, Louise.;)

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Has everyone gone to bed?

Serious stuff,eh?

I think I'll sleep in until about 11, a nice bowl of alpen, fresh cranberry juice, then a light 8 mile jog...........

Jog on - hearty breakfast, might even go the pracccy ground, then move up that leaderboard.;)

thepodgster

Head Pro
Visit site
Has everyone gone to bed?

Serious stuff,eh?

Nope, still awake practicing my chipping in the garden :) or is it awake courtesy of a poorly 5 year old!

Nothing wrong with your 8 mile jog, like the idea of a little loosener and you'll feel better for it :)

All off the same, no shots being given, ha ha ha at least i've woke up smiling, and giggling ;-)

Scouser

Tour Winner
Visit site
I nearly posted along those lines

########URGENT MESSAGE FROM PODGE########

M62 is closed due to an accident between junction 9 (Warrington) and 10 (M6) but it is only east bound and west bound is open as normal. Traffic announcement is saying M62 complete which is wrong

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
golfers fry down. see ya'll soon :) we had some sun there a while ago. we may have a drop or two later. bring a brolly.