GMNWOOM (flatcappers) Lee Park finals day Sat 7th ## other forummers welcome ##

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just looked at the leaderboard, worked out well with a few still in with a good shout.

Gary might take some beating round his home track I think.....

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just a note######

I will be collecting £10 deposits for SAOL for anybody who wants to pay me in cash on Saturday. The little black book will be out :D

Anybody wanting to pay in the winter links comp can do that as well if they want or can pay that on the day at SAOL.

As you were :thup:

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm sticking with my original pick. Home course advantage puts Gary out front for me.... Unless he picks the wrong set of irons up and blows it...

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Just a note######

I will be collecting £10 deposits for SAOL for anybody who wants to pay me in cash on Saturday. The little black book will be out :D

Anybody wanting to pay in the winter links comp can do that as well if they want or can pay that on the day at SAOL.

As you were :thup:

Im afraid you'll need to wait a tad on mine as im already forking out a tad for Sat and Sun this weekend. I'll BT you something before I go on holiday, will speak to you on Sat about it.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Im afraid you'll need to wait a tad on mine as im already forking out a tad for Sat and Sun this weekend. I'll BT you something before I go on holiday, will speak to you on Sat about it.

Don't forget Val, that scouse is paying for your food - £8 saved already. :thup:

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site

No problem mate, just giving people the option if they want it :thup:

Just seen your other post too :D :thup:

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
anyone from QWERTY up can win it imo. early birdie from him and he is in the mix.

loving birchy talking himself down after dropping a few barbs yesterday. mourinho wouldn't get a look in. :rofl:

there is scores to be had at lee park, off the yellows it isn't very long. I expect a few high numbers to roll in. the leader board will look a lot different this time tomorrow.

I went to get milk this morning and managed to lock myself out. havnt had time to think about what clubs to use yet. not great prep. hectic day. I was planning on going up for a knock tonight, might give it a miss.

WEATHER REPORT : mizzel al day, no heavy rain to report. small amount of wind.

******** for the win !! im excited for this, anyone got beta blockers ? :rofl: