GM competitions

mancity101

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I am a cynical magazine competition entrant, mainly ( in fact totally) because I have never won anything. Has anyone on her won a competion through GM?
I have just entered the most recent 2 - wont hold my breath though.

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Yep I won a weeks pass to the Scottish Open at Loch Lomond including hospitality......lived like a lord and was treated like one too,dining in Rossdhu House and supping champagne in the tent alongside the 18th green....superb!

DCB

Visit site
Oh yea of little faith

I won a set of Nike Wedges this time last year. Same as Ti..... some player on the PGA Tour uses ;)

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Oh, mancity, mancity....

Pretty much everyone I know on the forum has won something or other. I'm so embarrassed by the haul of goodies that GM have provided me with over the last 3 years that I don't even enter comps now. They're throwing the good stuff at you.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I'm another winner. That said there hasn't been too much published about the daily advent calendar winners. As the only review posted for the 15th I'm guessing I won that day by default (prize per day :)).

Mancity, stick with it. You many not win any prizes but GM offer a range of other incentives like the Reader test panel, exclusive trips (Castle Stuart, The Belfry). Add in other prizes like the one at Crowborough a couple of years back (testing on a shocking day) where the winner of the 9 hole stableford (Medwayjon) got a years worth of use at Princes free and it really is worth doing.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I won a place at Beaqrwood Lakes in the Srixon/Cleveland shootout playing with our esteemed Editor Mike and Playing Editor David Howell.
I've also won a dozen balls for last years Nike review comp and a sleeve of balls for this years advent calender comp.

Keep entering and you'll win eventually.

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
folks
we have got the competition to end all competitions running in the February coverdated issue of the magazine...
stay tuned for more details soon

dangermouse

Assistant Pro
Visit site
folks
we have got the competition to end all competitions running in the February coverdated issue of the magazine...
stay tuned for more details soon

don't want to spoil the surprise, but the prize involves a trip to vegas with an american pro golfer (accomodation provided, but don't bet on sleeping much), and a sleeve of 3 Nike Distance balls.

Prizes will be awarded to all female entrants aged 20-35...

mweston1016

GM Staff Writer
Visit site
An interim list will be posted shortly. For the cynics out there, not everyone can be a winner, I mean, I've not yet been in touch with Camelot... watch this space, I need to find more prizes.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
These guys have give more free stuff away than the Salvation army.

I have tested twice, A lovely Yonex putter and a pair of Tag sunglasses, but my best bit of kit is my ball marker all the way from Augusta and that was won simply for posting!

Santa got nothing on these guys :D

Tiger

Money List Winner
rub-of-the-green.blogspot.com
Another winner. Got a set of Ping winter mitts for just posting. To be honest this is one of the few websites that genuinely rewards its visitors. And that's not to mention the six free Callaway balls I got for just signing up to be a tester.

Keep the faith!

AuburnWarrior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Get yourself on the testing panel!!! I've got a brand new Cleveland driver that's getting a good going over on Sunday (weather permitting).........oh, and I'll use the free Callaway balls as well.

Too good to be true!!! Most websites don't even give you your BFH......... :)

SammmeBee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I am a cynical magazine competition entrant, mainly ( in fact totally) because I have never won anything. Has anyone on her won a competion through GM?
I have just entered the most recent 2 - wont hold my breath though.

I'm doing the lottery tonight for the 1st time in ages, I'll buy you something on Monday out of my fortune.....

slugger

Tour Rookie
Visit site
i won some nike one platinum balls last year and have just gotten hold of the free callaway balls. Never won anything on here apart from balls though.

better than hee-haw, but i'll keep entering. Can't afford to go on golf holidays etc so it's a no lose situation.