Glenmorangie's search for the World's Most Unnecessarily Well Made golf holes

NBonfield

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi all,

Glenmorangie is searching for the World's Most Unnecessarily Well Made golf holes, and inviting you to give your opinion. The aim is to produce the definitive global list of the finest 18 holes on the planet.

If you share your view, you could win the 'Unnecessarily Well Made' Grand Prize: an all-expenses-paid trip of a lifetime for you and a guest to the Home of Golf and the Home of Glenmorangie during the 2015 Open Championship.

The prize includes air fares, rounds at Turnberry's Ailsa Course and Royal Dornoch, a stay at Glenmorangie House and a private tour of the Glenmorangie Distillery, VIP hospitality at St Andrews, a round of golf on The Old Course in its final-day championship set up on the Monday following The Open, accommodation and transfers.

To be in with a chance of winning, simply vote for your favourite golf hole or nominate your own for consideration. There are also some great monthly prizes to win, including Troon Golf vouchers, TaylorMade SLDR drivers and Glenmorangie golf packs.

Tony Jacklin, Nick Faldo and revered golf photographer David Cannon have all given their opinions - now it's time to give yours.

To take part in this competition and give yourself the chance of winning this exceptional prize, simply visit www.glenmorangie.com/golf

Best of luck to everyone who enters!

Nick

Last edited:

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site

Access restricted

Access to this page is restricted due to alcohol laws in your country.

Ah well another opportunity slides by... I fear the alcohol levels in the sponsors products falls short of the minimum requirements here :D

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site

Access restricted

Access to this page is restricted due to alcohol laws in your country.

Ah well another opportunity slides by... I fear the alcohol levels in the sponsors products falls short of the minimum requirements here :D

LOL, let me know if you want VPN access dude, i have one u can use.. ;)