Gleneagles freebie

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Just found out the guvnor is off today on his annual freebie, chopping it round Gleneagles. While we are stuck in the office, he is on his fully funded 3 days at Gleneagles, wife included (there is always a price), on some federation junket. Last time he played golf was in the same event last year, when he was very proud of shooting 137, his lowest ever score.

Very motivating.

golfchat1

Club Champion
Visit site
137 not bad gross or net?

I have a freebie over at Archerfield on thu, Some set up there one guy takes your clubs out your car and another cleans your shoes before you go out and the practice area is free.

Doesn't help me any more I need someone to hit help me hit it straight.

I have played the fidra a couple of years ago but not the other one I think it's called the drieton.

Fyldewhite

Tour Winner
www.blackpoolparkgc.co.uk
I was helping a mate of mine run our corporate freebie a few years ago, would have loved to have played but didn't get a sniff and at least I got the afternoon off work this way. I was doing some spotting half way down the first and watched one guy take seven, yes SEVEN swipes to get it past me. Why oh why do they think they can just turn up and suddenly play golf once a year !!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I'm guessing he'll do slightly better this year and reckon he'll shoot 121. If he does worse you could always suggest to take his wife up there next year and show her how a real golfer plays

AuburnWarrior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just found out the guvnor is off today on his annual freebie, chopping it round Gleneagles. While we are stuck in the office, he is on his fully funded 3 days at Gleneagles, wife included (there is always a price), on some federation junket. Last time he played golf was in the same event last year, when he was very proud of shooting 137, his lowest ever score.

Very motivating.

Maybe sleep with him? The he'd promote you and you'd be able to oink it round Gleneagles next year..... :rolleyes:

Adi2Dassler

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
137 not bad gross or net?

I have a freebie over at Archerfield on thu, Some set up there one guy takes your clubs out your car and another cleans your shoes before you go out and the practice area is free.

Doesn't help me any more I need someone to hit help me hit it straight.

I have played the fidra a couple of years ago but not the other one I think it's called the drieton.

Aye, Dirleton, no trees and more linksy and my preferred out of the two ( most people like fidra more) Closest I've ever come to a hole in one was the 7th on Dirleton, infront of Archerfield hoose, I kid you not, it was a baw hair from dropping.
The man cleaning your shoes caddied for Tom Watson in the 1980 open at Muirfield I think, he's a real gent.

If I ever win the lottery the first thing I'm doing is getting a membership at Archerfield, it's golfing heaven imo.