Getting into golf

RichardMcEwan11

Visit site
Hi everyone,

I have just recently got into golf and I am currently using clubs that I am borrowing from my dad but was looking to get myself a decent set that isn’t too expensive. I would preferably be looking to pay for these monthly as I don’t have a huge budget so paying them monthly over a year or so would be my best option. I have my own bag and accessories so just really the clubs I’m looking for but if there are any sets with bags that are reasonably priced I wouldn’t mind purchasing them also.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Sekiro

Visit site
Golfbidder is probably the best bet if you are looking to keep the costs down, the website updates daily so stuff comes and goes fast which might be frustrating if trying to build a specific bag as you‘ll need to all to be in stock at the same time to finance it all.

Clubhousegolf.co.uk also offer a payment scheme if you were looking to go down the new route. You will pay a fair bit more and I’m not sure what the general opinion is on buying new off the shelf without a fitting.

If you wanted a fitting for the clubs you could always try American Golf who offer interest free credit or see if a local pro offer a finance scheme on clubs through them.

Anything you can try before you buy is going to be a bonus imo, would hate to think I had financed clubs and then hated them.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
A few sites offer interest free credit so it's worth shopping around. If you are looking second hand, Golfbidder now only payments over three periods, first third at purchase, second after 30 days and last after 60 days.