GC2 launch monitor.... no show

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Went to my mates pro shop this lunchtime to try out some new irons and shaft combo.

was on the GC2 and not one of the balls i hit showed up on it!!!. was switched off a few times and rebooted, my mate hit a few his showed up, i went on again not a peep.

anyone else had this??

was a bit of a waste of time as i'd have liked to have known how my irons compared to the MP25 with a new PX shaft he had.

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I use gc2 few times a month and never had a problem. 99% of balls show, usually my error when they dont as I have not put ball close enough to machine

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I use gc2 few times a month and never had a problem. 99% of balls show, usually my error when they dont as I have not put ball close enough to machine

Its worked fine for the Pro. just none of the shots i hit. The ball was in the correct place each time. in fact we tried a few different places inside the square... but the same.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Always worked for me although it's important to get it in the square on the screen. Mind you if the OP says it was in the square it's a mystery. Perhaps it was his legendary club head speed that was too fast to record

Three

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Went to my mates pro shop this lunchtime to try out some new irons and shaft combo.

was on the GC2 and not one of the balls i hit showed up on it!!!. was switched off a few times and rebooted, my mate hit a few his showed up, i went on again not a peep.

anyone else had this??

was a bit of a waste of time as i'd have liked to have known how my irons compared to the MP25 with a new PX shaft he had.

Yes, had loads of similar issues with GC2 in more than one different country.

groundskeeperwilly

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

anyone else had this??

Not the machine in IGC was it?

D

Deleted member 3432

anyone else had this??

Maybe it was an act of kindness by GC2 not telling you how bad you were hitting it?